How many of you have tried to find a way to relieve back pain? If so, then you know how difficult it can be. You may have even given up on finding relief because the methods that are most commonly used are ineffective for your specific needs. Luckily, there is an exercise program with exercises that focus on strengthening and stretching the muscles in the lower back.
This blog post will talk about 10 pilates moves that specifically help to relieve back pain!
The following are a list of exercises that can be done in order to relieve back pain:
– Knee hugs with feet together and apart, ten repetitions.
– Straight leg stretch on the floor or mat, five repetitions each side.
– Spine Twist lying down on your stomach, three sets of twenty seconds for each side.
– Back extension exercise using an exercise ball – do this by laying your lower body over the top half of an exercise ball so it is supporting you while keeping your arms at shoulder height extended outward earning support from other arm resting at either hip width or wider depending on comfort level doing so will engage core muscles to hold you up straight once achieved slowly lift legs off ground about six inches then slowly lower legs back to ground.
– Cat Cow on your hands and knees, five repetitions of ten seconds each.
These exercises can be done in order or separately three times a day every other day for best results! It’s important to remember that doing these pilates moves will not necessarily cure the pain but it is an exercise program designed specifically with the purpose of relieving back pain — giving you some immediate relief while strengthening muscles at the same time! When performed consistently there has been evidence-based research showing lasting effects from this specific form of exercise.